THE 2017 BCYA MEMBERSHIP SYSTEM
WHY PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP DUES?
- Your $75 dues work out to $3.00 per race...mighty cheap entertainment!
- Support your skipper. Each boat is required to have a minimum number of memberships to be scored.
- Four after-series parties with food and beverages.
- Support the dedicated, experienced race committee and cover fuel costs for RC boat.
- Race night video and photos.
- First through third place trophies for each Tuesday Night series.
- Trophies for Icebreaker and Fall Series.
- Commodores Ball ticket discount.
- All members will pay the same $75.00 annual dues and have the same privileges and voting rights.
- Be a responsible sailor...pay your dues...join the club!
If you are joining and paying your dues, but not registering a boat to race in the Tuesday Handicap fleet, use this Membership Application Form.
PLEASE NOTE: Each yacht in PHRF A and PHRF B is required to have no fewer than three paid memberships associated with that boat, so when you sign up, be sure to indicate which boat you are joining.
PHRF A & PHRF B RACE REGISTRATION AND MEMBERSHIP:
To sign up for Tuesday Night Racing in the PHRF A or PHRF B fleet, use this PHRF A & PHRF B Race Entry Form. You may pay your membership dues (or, if you wish, the entire membership requirement for your boat) while registering your boat to race.
NON-SPINNAKER PHRF N RACE REGISTRATION AND MEMBERSHIP:
All that is required to enter a boat in the non-spinnaker PHRF N race fleet on Tuesday nights is one membership for the boat (usually the skipper). Use the PHRF N Fleet Registration Form to enter a boat in the non-spinnaker race fleet. This form will also allow for membership dues to be paid if not already done so.